Dublin diaries

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday 27th August, 2006 - Day 1

Sunday 27th August, 2006 - Day 1

We leave home and head towards the Paddywagon office near the city center.

We head towards Glendalough and Wicklow. The day was lovely – the sun was shining and there were no clouds in sight!



After the Wicklow way, we head towards Kilkenny – a small town, but a pretty one! After lunch in Kilkenny, we head towards Galway!


Sunday night at Galway was one of the best nights of my life! The evening started with coffee at the city center. It followed with a lovely hour-long walk beside the Galway bay, a wonderful ‘Trad on the Prom’ performance (www.tradontheprom.com) at the Salthill Hotel and ended with friendly chat with the cab-driver who dropped me back to my hostel late that night. I met Mairin Fahy and she autographed her CDs for me!


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home